Introducing the Salsa Timberjack 20 and Timberjack 24 kids adventure bikes.
The Salsa office is full of individuals that, despite different stories and paths, got here by bike. We’ve been incredibly fortunate to have had the cycling experiences we have, and in most cases, the beginnings of our lives on two wheels are entwined with our earliest memories. Had we not had those first bikes, well, who knows. But we sure are grateful that the cranks started turning when they did.
Today, we’re pleased introduce the new Timberjack 20 and Timberjack 24. Designed to be the vehicles by which the next generation of off-road bicycle explorers get their start. For family camping, solo expeditions in the nearby woods, or any other youthful missions, the Timberjack 20 and 24 have the same aptitude for adventure as the Salsa bikes that the big kids ride.
· Appropriate geometry and handling for smaller bodies
· 20 & 24 inch wheel sizes
· 3-inch plus-sized tires
· Aluminum 6061-T6 heat-treated frame
· Aluminum fork
· Fork features Three-Pack mounts for water bottles or gear, just like mom and dad’s bikes
· 1 x 8 Narrow Wide drivetrain with an easy-to-use twist shifter
· Smaller sized contact points for better fit, handling, and control
MSRP & Availability:
Timberjack 20 - $549.99
Timberjack 24 - $559.99
Available in early January 2018 from authorized Salsa Dealers