Thursday, January 31, 2013
5pm – 8pm
Beverages, a variety of ales, and heavy hors d’ouevres provided by Big River Grille and Brewing Works!
Cycling has come a long way in Chattanooga. And, there’s so much more in store! Join us for some looking back, and lots of looking forward to exciting things for 2013 and beyond. Beverages, food, games, and great people! Bring your family & friends… kids are more than welcome.
The following organizations will be on hand to provide information about new and existing projects:
- Trust for Public Land – Stringers Ridge
- Lula Lake Land Trust – Cloudland Connector, 5-Points, and Covenant College
- SORBA – Raccoon Mountain, 5-Points
- Regional Planning Agency – Bicycle Routes and Master Plan
- Outdoor Chattanooga & Bike Chattanooga – Bike Transit System, Bike Trails, Events
- LaPaz Chattanooga – Youth Programs
Please RSVP or join the event and let us know you are coming! We need to let our friends at Big River Grille know how many goodies to bring…